[TenTec] TT 254 Manual Tuner and TT 715 Speech Processor For Sale

dhhdeh dhhdeh at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 15:55:02 EST 2022

Hi All,

I have two Ten Tec items for sale that are extra to my needs at this time.

#1 *Ten Tec Manual Antenna Tuner Model 254**:* A very versatile manual
tuner for 200W operation. See description, photos and manual at
https://tentecwiki.eqth.net/doku.php?id=254 Unit is in excellent
physical (9.5 out of 10) and electrical condition.   $119.00 shipped to
lower 48.

#2 *Ten Tec RF Speech Processor Model 715:* A remarkably effective
outboard RF speech processor. Gives about 1 S-unit gain on your TX
signal without distortion if properly adjusted.   See description, photo
and manual athttps://tentecwiki.eqth.net/doku.php?id=715   Unit is also
in excellent physical (9.5 out of 10) and electrical condition. TT wall
power supply and 715 to radio cable (1/4 inch TRS plug to 8-pin foster
plug) included.   $129 shipped to lower 48.

You can check out my selling reputation on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/n1lq?filter=feedback_page:All
or QTH.com Classifieds:https://chat.qth.com/search.php?keywords=N1LQ

Payment via USPS Postal Money Order only. No returns.

Thanks for looking,

73 de N1LQ-Dave

*N1LQ at arrl.net*