[TenTec] TEN-TEC Argosy repair

Adan Lewis protonlocalradio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:56:39 EDT 2022

Good morning, my name is Adan callsign KF0DST. I purchased a tentec argosy
recently from a buddy. The other night after I got it I was setting up with
my AT-PROII tuner and on a dummy load. I changed the inductance on the
tuner and it went into auto tune. After about 30 seconds I started to smell
that electronic burnt smell. I unplugged things.  I can't transmit any
power or receive anymore. Driver or finals got fried. The scale also
doesn't want to go past the 2 mark on the scale.

Help would be appreciated

Thanks from Adan KF0DST