[TenTec] Omni VII on FT8

Richard Bell richfbell at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 12:40:10 EDT 2022

Forgive the stupid questions…

How are you connecting the SignaLink to the OVII?

Are you using a serial cable with the Omni?

What OS and computer are you using?

If I were to hazard a guess, I’d think you have a COM port issue courtesy of Microsoft and their device manager in Windows 10.

I’m using SignaLink with my OVII and it works flawlessly.  I’m also using Windows 7 Pro and an ancient Dell 780 desktop.

There is a FT8 group on groups.io, you might considering joint it and posting your questions.

GL 73 W5BXE Richard