[TenTec] Omni-C station for sale $500

nz8j nz8j at woh.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 12:40:53 EDT 2022

I'm selling the last of my Ten Tec equipment. It is a Omni-C station consisting of the following:Model 546 Omni-C Transceiver with .5 and 1.8 filters. I sent it to the RadioSmith in Florida for a pto rebuild and general tuneup.Model 243 Remote VFO, pto is smooth and it is electrically perfect. The dial string needs attention/replacement.Model 255 Spk/Power Supply looks and works great.Model 645 KeyerModel 444D Shure Microphone.Manuals are online, I'd like a pickup only in Fairborn, Ohio. Shipping/packing would be fairly expensive. Come and pick it up and see it work. $500 cash for the complete station. Very nice station, just takes up too much room in my small shack. Do not want to separate. Non smoking environment. ThanksTimNZ8J