[TenTec] Omni-C station for sale $500

ab8fb at sssnet.com ab8fb at sssnet.com
Mon Jun 13 16:37:07 EDT 2022

I am interested. Bruce WD8CZH NE Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: nz8j
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 12:40 PM
To: TenTec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-C station for sale $500

I'm selling the last of my Ten Tec equipment. It is a Omni-C station
consisting of the following:Model 546 Omni-C Transceiver with .5 and 1.8
filters. I sent it to the RadioSmith in Florida for a pto rebuild and
general tuneup.Model 243 Remote VFO, pto is smooth and it is electrically
perfect. The dial string needs attention/replacement.Model 255 Spk/Power
Supply looks and works great.Model 645 KeyerModel 444D Shure
Microphone.Manuals are online, I'd like a pickup only in Fairborn, Ohio.
Shipping/packing would be fairly expensive. Come and pick it up and see it
work. $500 cash for the complete station. Very nice station, just takes up
too much room in my small shack. Do not want to separate. Non smoking
environment. ThanksTimNZ8J