[TenTec] Eagle, CW Filter, Mic, and more FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:57:57 EST 2022

TenTec Eagle HF Transceiver, CW Filter,
Hand Microphone, and more For Sale:

.

TenTec Eagle 599/AT HF Transceiver:

The TenTec Eagle transceiver covers the 160-6
meter ham bands. It has a digital display and
digital meter. The rear panel has many I/O
jacks. It is an IF DSP rig with 100 Watts out
on all bands.

The TenTec Eagle will provide years of
outstanding performance unequaled
by any other radio in its size or price
class. It offers more receiver horsepower
with new DSP based architecture, selectable
roofing filters, noise reduction, antenna
tuner, and of course TenTec’s legendary
QSK keying.

Features:
Dual VFOs
Split mode
100 memories
passband tuning
adjustable AGC
variable CW offset
RIT
built in CTCSS tones for 6 meter FM
QSK for CW and fast switching digital modes

This radio is the AT version which means it
has the optional automatic antenna tuner
installed.  This one also has the noise
blanker installed.

This one works 100% as it should.
It looks like new, with not a scratch or defect.

Buy it with manual for only $950.

.

TenTec 217 Crystal Filter:

I have a crystal filter for TenTec rigs for
sale. It works fine and looks fine.
This filter is used in TenTec rigs in the
9 MHz IF. This includes the Omni series
B and C, Omni V, Omni VI, Argosy,
Paragon, and Orion I.

While it will fit the original Orion,
it does not fit the Orion II.

These filters are getting scarce and hard
to find!

TenTec 217 filter
500 Hz wide, CW filter,
can also be used for digital modes

With paper work for $100.

.

TenTec 700 A hand microphone

The 700 A is a standard hand microphone
that can be used on most rigs.  This one
presently has a 1/4 inch stereo connector
on it, as used by the Argosy Transceivers,
the early Omni transceivers (series A, B,
and C), Triton transceivers, and maybe others.

This one works as it should and looks very
close to new.

With paper work for $30.

.

Crystal for 12 m for Omni 546 series A or B

The early Omni series (A and B) did not include
the WARC bands, but they do have an "Aux"
position that can be used for the 12 meter
(24.8 MHz) WARC band, by simply plugging in
a crystal.

This is the crystal you need to do this.

It works fine.  Only $18.

.

TenTec Omni 546 Parts For Sale:

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that I
am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

PTO, digital readout and final module are
gone, but many, many parts are still available.

Available:

Metal parts:
Front panel
Rear panel
left and right sides
main chassis

Preamp assembly w/ metal work

3 switch module on left side

S meter light and socket

Plastic PCB Holders

Offset pot

Drive pot

Selectivity rotary switch

Mode switch

Mic jack

Headphone Jack

Internal PC boards:
SWR / TR
T/R Relay
RF Trimmer
VFO Mixer / Oscillator
Low Level Driver
8 Pole Crystal Filter
Audio Amp
Low Pass Filter
SSB Generator
Attenuator

Maybe a few things not listed.

Please let me know what you need.

.

TenTec Century 21, Model 570 Parts For Sale:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

PTO, power supply parts, and final module are gone.

Available Parts:

Metal parts:
Inside front subpanel
Rear Panel
Both left and right sides
Main chassis

Large PS Filter Cap

Headphone Jack

3 pilot bulbs and sockets

Circuit Board Assemblies:
Control board 80355
Audio Power Amp 80357
Front end board 80359
Low Pass Filter 80360

Please let me know what you need.

.

TenTec Original Boxes

These are original boxes only,
and do not include the equipment.
Inserts are included.

TenTec AC-5 QRP Antenna Tuner $8
TenTec KR-2 Keyer Paddles $5
TenTec 255 PS $20
TenTec 561 Corsair $30
TenTec 604 Keyer Paddles $5

These are original boxes only.

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson