[TenTec] Herc II followup

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Sat Sep 24 19:53:43 EDT 2022

Hi Ken,

I am driving it with a TT Orion with the keying connected as in the TT
manual. No, it does not key at all yet.  Have not tried the replaced control
board yet, I have been out all afternoon putting in radials for the vertical
and am bone tired.  Hope I cam get to it next week.

Thanks and 73, Michael W2IY