[TenTec] PTO Adjustment?

Shawn Upton kb1ckt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 12:55:38 EDT 2022

Before I pull the rig apart... is there an adjustment for "tightness"?  Not drag.
I've noticed that my Corsair, I can turn the knob slightly, what ought to be say 50Hz of frequency change--but the dial skit does not move.  Like there is slop in the mechanism.  So I'm wondering if something could be snugged up just slightly.
Been years since I tore one apart, and I did not rebuild this one, so I have no idea what is in there.  All I know is, sporadically it feels like dial lash or similar while trying to tune in a signal. That little bit of play means I have to overshoot, then turn back, if not right, repeat.
Shawn kb1ckt