[TenTec] Jupiter 538

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 09:00:43 EST 2023

The shorting link between TXEN and TXOUT is only needed if TxLoop is
enabled in the menus.  If TxLoop is enabled and no shorting link, then
the radio will be prevented from transmitting any power.

That power output level sounds like the final transistors are bad.

Alc should light up in CW mode.  For SSB mode, mic modulation is needed
for ALC to light up.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
127 River Moss Way
Hertford, NC 27944