[TenTec] Jupiter 538

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Tue Feb 21 12:55:01 EST 2023

Ten Tec did in fact change the parts in the Jupiter. They did the same for the Scout, too. Some Scouts have bipolar devices, newer ones had MOSFETs.
They were very lacked in updated the manuals

mike, wb8vge
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never  know if they are genuine”

—Abraham Lincoln