[TenTec] Jupiter 538

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Feb 25 10:25:50 EST 2023

Snow…. and the group

If I recall, when you press the tune button, you only get 12ish watts out.

sent mode to cw
either key the rig or press the PTT on the microphone. That will give you full power.

also… again from memory, press tune and then you can adjust the output via the multi control.

I suspect there’s nothing wrong now with the Jupiter

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.