[TenTec] Hercules amp power connector

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 18:28:56 EDT 2023

Still trying to wire up a supply for the Hercules III here and can't find a
power connector to go from the supply to the amp. I thought it was a MOLEX,
but was just told it's not, it's supposed to be a Amp Mate n loc.

If anyone knows for sure and has the male side (whichever is correct),
please let me know, That's all (at the moment) that's keeping me from
powering up the amp.

Mike, ww5wm
w <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v>ww.bella-green.com
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v>>www.bella-green.com
<http://ww.bella-green.com/>*
STDX, TDXS, FISTS, QRP-L, ARS, G-QRP, SOC, Flying Pigs, IQRP, AQRP, QCWA,
RSGB, QRP-ARCI , NAQCC, One of many past editors of QRP Quarterly, Mensa.