[TenTec] Hercules amp power connector

oldlongbeard at yahoo.com oldlongbeard at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 07:18:16 EDT 2023

Mike,
Those connectors do not age well. Especially on the amp, with potential high currents, and resultant V drops, it has long been suggested to replace them with something better. Pick your poison on what to use. I think I would mount a terminal block to the rear, with short wires to it, using screw terminals for all connections, but that's just my preference.
Kind regards,