[TenTec] Replacement switch for 238b tuner

K5jv k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Mar 28 10:12:26 EDT 2023

Greetings to all,

           I am trying to find Sw2 and Sw3 for my Ten-Tec 238B tuner.  This is a single, two sided wafer switch that is used to select different capacitors for the L-network.  I think this switch was used in all of the 238's. The part number is 32046.  If anyone happens to have this switch, or know of a source, please let me know.

          Does anyone have an idea of how to salvage this tuner after this switch failure?  The rotor inductor and variable capacitors are adequate for the job and worth salvaging.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335