[TOEC] Fw: [wrtc2002-ref 0102] LOGS,LOGS,LOGS,LOGS and LOGS

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:15:11 -0000

F.k.

Janne/SM3CER

----- Original Message -----
From: "OH3UU" <oh3uu@welho.com>
To: <wrtc2002-comp@ne.nal.go.jp>; <wrtc2002-ref@ne.nal.go.jp>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:48 PM
Subject: [wrtc2002-ref 0102] LOGS,LOGS,LOGS,LOGS and LOGS

> Hello Folks !
>
> This is a reminder.
>
> Please, as a last thing to do before you will take your airport taxi on
the way to Helsinki, just make a phone call to your friend and ask them to
do a big favour for WRTC2002 log checking.
> Ask them to send their raw IARU contest logs to us, immediately after the
contest - not just the next day but within hours after the contest. Even
partial logs during the contest would be appreciated.

> We are not interested in how they did in the contest - we need those logs
just to verify contacts with WRTC team stations and to see what kind of
stations were taking part in the contest. From the QSOs, we will only use
time, call, band and mode. We are not interested in multipliers, dupes or
points. Every Little Pistol is valuable, but in general we are looking for
logs with a high number of QSOs, such as multi-op logs.

> Logs should be sent to: logs@wrtc2002.org
> Please rest assured that these logs are not going to be forwarded to
outsiders for any purpose; they will be used strictly as part of the
WRTC2002 team log checking procedures.

> NOTE: All e-mail logs submitted within 6 hours after the contest ends will
participate in a lottery with special WRTC2002 prizes.