[TOEC] SAC-loggar

SM5IMO Dan sm5imo at swipnet.se
Thu Oct 30 17:18:26 EST 2003

Ytterligare lite info från OH6LI:

Hi there!
I am pre-checking all manually.
I have a bunch of 400 logs to pre-check.

If you do not get a OK in 2.5 weeks, please
send your log again.

Some emails may have lost.

I reply to all manually and on CER service
there will be a list of received logs.

I will not announce claimed scores but
will publish quite extensive list of error
percentages etc. for the logs I can check.

For paperloigs the approach is going to be
pretty straightforward like I will just take
a few exaples and try to see if the paprelog
is any good or if it is a hoax..

Anybody showing bad UBN will be DQed.

73,
jukka OH6LI