[TOEC] Loggprogram

Peter Sundberg sm2cew at telia.com
Mon Dec 27 16:50:34 EST 2004

Hej,

Fick denna info från en kompis i Frankrike, och han ville att jag skulle
sprida
den bland contestintresserade hams.

73/Peter SM2CEW

Sir and dear OM,

We are happy to inform you that a new contest logging software
is now available at <http://www.win-test.com>www.win-test.com. This may
have an
interest
for your readers and subscribers, so please find this quick description,
and/or contact me for further details if you wish some help for
a review.

Win-Test is a W32 contest logging software, developped in C++
by Olivier F5MZN, father of Editest (a DOS contest logging program)
and DXnet (<http://www.dxnet.free.fr/>http://www.dxnet.free.fr/). Helped by
Laurent F6FVY
for the development work, and by Marc F1HAR and Herve F5HRY
for the documentation, Olivier created a real new contesting tool, today
fully operationnal, based on the very well-known CT syntax (by K1EA),
used by all serious contesters in the 90's.

Among others, you will be able to appreciate the features at
<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1485>http://www.win-test
.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1485. This is
what Win-Test can do now, but much more is still to come !

Starting Win-Test is an easy game, and the "quick start" will
help if the user faces any problem
(<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1630>http://www.win-tes
t.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1630).

We have been using Win-Test since 2003 in our contest site
in French Guiana (FY5KE), and thousands of QSO's have been
logged this way so far, with some good results ! More information about
FY5KE can be found at <http://www.fy5ke.org>www.fy5ke.org, and help in writing
an article can be
provided if needed !

If you publish something about Win-Test, we would appreciate to know it
and we will add the article to our "press book".

Hoping that you will be interested in Win-Test, please get in touch with
us for further informations.

Regards and 73's,

Herve BIRAUD (F5HRY)
<http://www.win-test.com>www.win-test.com
www.fy5ke.org

Win-Test running at FY5KE during the CQWW SSB 2004