[TOEC] SAC again

W7ACN w7acn at arrl.net
Sun Oct 1 07:55:22 EDT 2006

Fellow Contesters!

I promised myself not to say anything.........BUT.....

I totally agree with Mr H. Allenberg of Knifetown, Sweden!
SAC management has stunk for years and it is time to clean out the cupboard!
Dig out results from years past and get those plaques out before the winners
are SK´s !!

In my opinion (which no one gives a shit about anyway), the big problem
has been that the responsability for SAC is jumping around Scandinavia
plus OH and OZ like crazy.
New people in charge almost every year.
Of course it f****d up!

A joint committee must be formed. A group of people that stay the same
for years on end with only minor changes when needed.

Comment on OH7WV´s ideas:
I agree!

Respectfully
SM3DMP