[TOEC] Deadline för den 21/12 för loggar till CQWW CW

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:17:49 PST 2010

Hej Sture!

Jag hjälpte Randy K5ZD med att skriva in ett antal pappersloggar.

Se nedan vilket program han rekommenderade. Följ instruktionerna så ska det
inte vara något problem.

73 de LRR

Mats,

Thank you for your offer to help.

Attached is a pdf file containing one paper log.  Please type this log in as
accurately as you can and return the .log file to me.

You may use any logging software you are comfortable with.  I have had great
success with LM by DL8WAA.  http://www.contestsoftware.com/e/home.htm  It is
designed specifically for entering paper logs.  It helps you by expecting
you to enter the data in columns.  Enter the first row of the log in LM.
Then enter all of the calls, then the bands, the times, and the received
serial number.

If there is something you can't read or aren't sure about, just make a note
and let me know about it.  I can look at the original before I submit the
log file.

When you send me the typed file, let me know if you want to do another one
or if one was enough.  :)

Let me know if any questions.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WPX Contest