[TOEC] PileUP! 15(3): Second Call for contributions

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 14 09:42:07 PDT 2011

Hello

   The next issue will be published just before WPX CW.

   It is another theme issue, the first double theme issue, themes
   being SAC (Scandinavian Activity Contest) and Humour.
   The themes can be blended, if one wishes.

   We accept bad and really bad humour, but it needs to link
   to amateur radio. If you don't send us any - we will fill
   the pages with extremely bad contesting humour (in Finnish).

   Everything goes - even regular contributions.

   Thanks in advance, oh1wz, oh6kzp & oh7wv (callsign at sral.fi)
   (Contest Club Finland, editors)

--
Ilkka Korpela