[TOEC] SAC Slutresultat felaktiga

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:15:09 PST 2011

Maybe Kim OH6KZP or SM3CER might have copies of these EDR results?

When can we expect UBN-logs?

It would also be very interesting if SAC CC would follow the example of open
public logs of all participants, for improved transparency.

Still a mess on sactest.net despite unofficial promise it should have been
fixted yesterday afternoon...

73 de SM6LRR, Mats