[TOEC] [CCF] Q on SAC rules "ENN ###"

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:43:12 PDT 2011

I don't agree on that one Mike...

The rules will affect all the good ops in the same way - because the less
experienced guy typing wrong or getting the message wrong, is likely to
repeat his mistake many times with many operators... But if you as an
excellent operator, manage to reduce the mistakes of the lids by adjusting
your speed to his ability, then it proves that you are a better operator
than someone who fails to do so...

In CQWW (and SAC) the only ones who are favoured are the QRQ-machines.... I
have no problems to compete in that category either... but it does not
stimulate the skills of the operator to BOTH receive correctly, and make
sure that the opponent does the same...