[TOEC] [CCF] Q on SAC rules "ENN ###"

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:04:26 PDT 2011

Well, as we said before... no full truths are found in either of the schools
:)

Believe me, when we worked RDXC as R3/DL5EBE, the UBN reading required a
valium or two...

On the other hand, both me and the owner of the call, should perhaps have
reduced speed at time, to make sure that the long and complicated call with
basically only dits (no offence Ingemar...), was copied better.

Secondly, make sure to work a lot of contests and get known in the
databases...

Ok, we have different opinions on this one Mike - but agree about the sizzy
ENN's, so cheers anyway and make sure our brothers in the east will sweat
severly in a few days :)

73 and GL in SAC all!

RA/SM6LRR, Mats