[TOEC] SAC

Johan Mattsson mattsson_j at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:29:32 PDT 2011

SAC-CW-2011

START-OF-LOG: 2.0

ARRL-SECTION: DX

CALLSIGN: SM5F

CLUB: SK5DB

CONTEST: SAC-CW

CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH CW

CLAIMED-SCORE: 328032

OPERATORS: SA5BJM

Band    QSOs
Pts  Cty

   3,5      40      82        18

     7     362      731     43

    14    533      1152   48

    21    134      305     32

    28        4          8        3

 Total
1073    2278  144
 Score: 328 032

Well, well, SAC CW nr two for me was very funny
and a lot of activity on the bands.  I
had big problems on 80m. I had to turn of the computer screen because it caused
heavy QRM s9+30 dB on the radio.  I had
to use the 40m antenna for RX and the 80m dipol for TX to be able to copy
signals. The QSO-rate was not very high (40 QSO/3h).  The 10m band didn’t work at all because of a
lousy antenna. So 1k QSO totally on 3 bands.
There was an impressive massive activity from our eastern
koskenkorva-drinking-neighbors’ on the bands...

Rig: IC-7000 SB220

Ant: 4 dipoles + 1 scarecrow-antenna (10m dipol)

73 de

SM5F (“the Rookie”)

Johan