[TOEC] NRAU - Baltic + Youth + Contesting + JOTA

Stein-Roar Brobakken sroabr at online.no
Fri Aug 3 18:23:07 PDT 2012

Hi

This out a few weeks ago about our new websites, but NO response SO
far...except very few callsign which I know are "Active" among contesting...
but there is a long way to go to get more common activities up here in
North....

A new websites www.NRAU.net  are etablished for use within NRAU & Baltic
topics...
Even the domene is NRAU.. We hope it is ok... It is meant to be for any
countries in north Europe.

Special objects this autumn is:
-Youth, Scouts, NRAU NAC contest, NRAU BALTIC, Fielddays & SAC contest
etc...

SSA have made good attention to the youth this year with their SK0YT &
SK9HQ, and I hope rest of us understand that this need a focus of youth in
all of our NRAU & Baltic societies.... http://sk0yt.blogspot.no/

There is getting close to our IARU Region 1 Fieldday very soon...in IARU
region 1 it is SSB, but OZ & LA having their Multi Mode Portable style...
Fieldday is a chance to get young people and scouts interested into our
hobby and contesting...
There are rules in English used by NRRL is on the NRAU forum..  Logging
software is N1MM with NRRLNFD modul.

Maybe we could had etablish NRAU Baltic Fieldday??? for HF / VHF in 2013???

In October it is also JOTA ... so just get ready with your HF and antennas
for the scouts..
http://www.arrl.org/jamboree-on-the-air-jota

NRAU FORUM http://forum.nrau.net/
NRAU web http://www.nrau.net/

NRAU website will also during winter get a logreceiving system for NRAU
Baltic contest...
NRAU NAC 10m and the VHF contest is allready on NRAU.net

I hope each society and their people can get involved to this common web.
Suggestions and any inputs are welcomed to LA6IM or LA6FJA la6fja at nrau.net

73s LA6FJA Stein-Roar
NRRL HF contest Manager & NRRL Vice-president