[TOEC] SAC CW 2012 RESULTS PUBLIHED

Mikael Rytky vfr_micke at msn.com
Tue Nov 13 03:22:01 EST 2012

Guys, please try to get my point from the technical perspective as I described. There is no way for an ordinary operator to know his accurate transmission frequency.
SM6Z was accused for "fucking up" and pennalized, I would say that in this case a probability for a "SAC-management fuck-up" just as big! So if you are going to chase mosquitos, which has been done here, then use the right tools.

/Mikael SM6VJA