[TOEC] [CCF] Russian DX Contest 2014

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 05:05:12 EDT 2014

Ok Jukka!

(Sorry for SPAM on all reflectors, but at least we need some live on silent
Nordic reflectors.  It is sunspot maximum after all :)  )

Yes, I remember all from the great WPX M/M adventure few years ago at
OH4A.  We should repeat sometimes!

I got a quick answer from Harry RA3AUU.  Plaques have been mailed last week
from Russia.  Please have some patience with Russian turtle post and soon
you will have a well deserved plaque on the wall.

Great my email had the desired effect :)  I hope you will have a chance to
fix the issues and be up for defending your plaque against many other
Scandinavian hams.  This year might actually be a good chance for
Scandinavians to place well due to propagation and maybe one or two big
guns not participating due to some reasons...

73 de Mats RM2D