TopBand: lack of subject

wb6tza@compuall.net wb6tza@compuall.net
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 05:16:43 -0800

I simply do not have the time to wade thru all the un-related material on
this list server. I strongly suspect others do not.  I would hope that the
information here could be limited to matters directly related to top band.
I do NOT participate in very many other reflectors, just because the yack
load (read BS) is way too high.  Please, lets all think about what we
broadcast before we do.  If you must reply to a off-subject matter, PLEASE
do not broadcast it...
Fortunately, about every third message has some relationship to 160!

Tired of reading about trees, keyers, and arguments over nonsense.

robin, wa6cdr