TopBand: CY0AA .jpg of the Battlecreek special

Mike Smith-VE9AA, Coreen Smith-Wynder Photo wynder@brunswickmicro.nb.ca
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 16:28:32 -0400

I have 2 fair .jpg images of the Battlecreek Special setup on Sable
Isl. from  the June/July 1996 expedition that ve9aa, wa8joc, and w9oeh
(now k8lee) put on. I did most of the 6m and 160m operating, so if
you were one of the lucky ones to work us chances are that it was me
on the key. (except a few real real late nights on 160m QRS cw, with
k8lee at the key)
Feel free to copy these pix to any article you may wish to publish
etc., but remember to quote the source/photographer-Mike Smith
ve9aa June '96
If I receive enough emails I "may" copy them to the whole list.
How does everyone feel about that, or are they too big to do that
without making a few ops upset? hi!
7 3 es CU on top.
-MIKE
p.s.-anyone know how to squeak a few hundred more watts out of an
MLA2500 ?      I get 1.5Kw on 20m, and lucky to get 800w on TOP.
Thanks-ve9aa / cy0aa
p.p.s-I understand wd8sdl has CY0AA qsl's starting to go out TODAY!
I am only doing the vhf cards and the odd hf card that lands here by
mistake.
-MIKE
Michael & Coreen Smith (AA Antennas & Wynder Photography)
271 Smith Rd, Waterville,
Sunbury Co.,NB, Canada
E2V 2G3

6M Vhf buffs;