TopBand: A71

rtym@ippt.gov.pl rtym@ippt.gov.pl
Wed, 02 Oct 1996 07:59:19 +0200

Hello All,
I was talking yesterday with Chris A71CW.He had not a licence since 1 January
till 30 June 96.
Now everything is all right and he promised to be very active on all bands.
On 160m he has broken antenna but he will try to repair it next week,the
problem is however there is still too hot weather HI.Anyway we hope he will
be back on Topband in 10 days.

RX1OX/FJL seems to be very active last few days.Check 1836,1828 about 0200 utc.

                           73 Rys SP5EWY
P.S.I know I boast but I'm very happy getting yesterday WAZ 160m /40 .Zones from
K1MEM.I'v got number #102 but he wrote there is less than 20 with all zones,so
it seems to be not too easy HI.