TopBand: Utah

Dj6rx@aol.com Dj6rx@aol.com
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 16:00:49 -0400

Even though much QRN this morning many 6/7 and KL7 came thru.
Wonder if someone can tell me where N7JW is located. I was told
Jim is one of the active UTAH 160m-stations. We worked this morning
and I thought that I finally got a Utah-contact.
Now I found the below address in one of the local cluster-nodes and it
indicates he is from Nevada! What is right?

James W. Wilson - N7JW    License class: E   Birthday: 04/06/1941
2725 Thurman
Las Vegas, NV 89120         County: Clark   Exp: 1997
Latitude: 36.0890   Longitude: 115.0919   Grid: DM26KC

Will someone please help with a Utah-address, please.

73 / Klaus (DJ6RX@aol.com)