SV: TopBand: ZD8Z on Top Band

Henrik Weiss ozling@cybernet.dk
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:16:06 +-100

Way to Jim, I seldom accuse someone, basically because I think or know =
that the "about to be accused" are just plain unaware or a numnet that =
will soon be taught. DJ7AA has been "profiling" him self for the past 2 =
years, to my knowledge, in many strange ways on the low bands with =
un-natural statements (read DJ7AA =3D The truth). I think that you are =
right to set him straight like you did. That may take him out of his =
SEUDO (look it up) HAM WORLD.

Henrik OZ1ING.