TopBand: 3V8BB/DF2UU qsls (reply)

gtaft@voyager.net gtaft@voyager.net
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 08:20:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Peter

You wrote:

>From: dj8wl@w6vio
>To: topband@contesting.com
>
>Hi folks,
>I spoke to Hans today and he said that he sent all cards out via the
>bureau during the HAMRADIO 96 convention at Friedrichshafen/Germany
>end of June. It was a huge pile of cards. Maybe it takes a while but
>the cards are all on the way to the ones that were in the log.
>I hope everyone who had a qso will receive the cards soon.
>Greetings,
>Vy 73, Peter / DJ8WL   <Packet:  dj8wl @ db0gv.#hes.deu.eu>
>                       <E-Mail:  dj8wl @ uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org>
>This message was sent at 21:55 (= UT+2) on 06.09.96

and I personally was sorry to hear that all cards were sent via the bureau
in spite of , what must have been, mni direct requests.  I was hoping my top
band QSL mite arrive in time for September submission.

I hear a lot of grumbling over here abt it - and if u listen closely, u mite
hear W8UVZ's weak signal too! (especially as the OK ops cards have been
mostly rx by those who worked them).

Guess that's the way as we say over here: "the cookie crumbles" and we'll
live with it.  Tks for the info Peter.

73  George  W8UVZ

>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/topband.html