TopBand: 3V8BB/DF2UU qsls (reply)

dj8wl@uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org dj8wl@uugate.wa7slg.ampr.org
Sat, 07 Sep 96 11:31:43 mst

Hi George,
yes I understand the grumble...
But I have known Hans for many years - in fact we are very close friends -
His policy is to send cards via the bureau (only), because he writes all
cards after the QSOs from the log and ships the whole package to the
bureau to do the rest. If bureaus work this is fine. If you are a member
of a club that receives mail/qsls from the bureau that's even better...
I sometimes argue with Hans because I know that many hams are not members
of clubs etc. How do they get the cards? That's the question I have not
got an answer for from Hans, sri...
Anyway, hope everyone will receive the cards!
Greetings,
Peter/DJ8WL