TopBand: 3V8BB/DF2UU qsls (reply)

Sidney D Shusterman k3sme@usa.pipeline.com
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 15:04:39 GMT

On Sep 07, 1996 08:20:07, 'gtaft@voyager.net' wrote:

Well as someone who worked Hans and the OKs and sent all cards direct I
have received none as yet.  So which is worse, no card from Hans for Sept.
submission or just no card from either operation ?  I handle QSL chores for
a local ham and he has received his cards from Hans and the OK group!
Good luck George and Peter thanks for getting us the information.
73, Sid.