TopBand: cqww 160

Lars Harlin lars.harlin@pocab.se
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 16:41:35 +0100

Hi guys!

Had a, as usually, very joyfull experience working cqww - topband this
weekend. Conditions were not the best from our location 63 deg. north...
But nevertheless we managed to match the goal we put up before the contest,
1000 QSO.

Total raw score was 1008 QSO, 83 countries and 27 zones. We used my Kenwood
TS-870, AMP and 4-square. Callsign used was SL3ZV. I am very curious to know
how copyable we was out there.... We worked quite a few JA`s and W`s and
carebean stations.

So, anyone with comment how our signals from SL3ZV did ompare with other
stations in EU and preferably SCANDINAVIA?

73 de Lars /SM3BDZ