TopBand: A start -Reply

James Simon JHS@nutter.com
Tue, 02 Dec 1997 13:55:27 -0500

Rag, those were good points you raised. V26E was very loud and easy
to copy here in the NE US, but I'm sure it was more problematic in Europe.

While we are on that general subject, if anyone has a good relationship
with V26KW, you might suggest to him that he not park himself on 1829.5
during the next night or two so we have a chance of hearing 5A2A. Last
night V26KW chose that frequency on a virtually empty band, I'm sure by
accident-- though did not seem to be hesitant about taking over someone
else's frequency during the CW WW test on 160 last weekend.

In any event, several people asked him politely last night to QSY
up a little, but perhaps he did not hear them, because he did not move.
Tonight may be the last shot at the 5A operation on 160, so hopefully
everyone will cooperate.

73,  Jim   W1YY,  7J3AAC