TopBand: Bad news...

Enric eb6aok@jet.es
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 22:14:02 -2

        I  regret  to  inform you that due to very strong winds in the area last
 night,  a  part of the new vertical antenna (mast) surrendered to the wind,  so
 it  lays  folded beside the tower section. I will have to change this  kind  of
mast for a thicker one, and take more care on the guy wires, although  the
wires were in order, the mast was maybe (sure!) too thin for that  kind  of  cap
 hat. That means I will have to wait untill a couple of weeks more to play again
with the antenna. What a shame, coz it was doing a FB job..!

        Mni  tnx  to  all who made QSO with me last nite, and hope the wind
stops, to replace the folded mast for another one.

        Cu you all on the BAND with my faithful Inv. L,
Greetings de:
            Josep EA6ACC
            Internet E-mail via Enric EB6AOK
            mailto:eb6aok@jet.es