TopBand: not again

Bob Frick a92gd@contesting.com
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 06:52:02 +0300

howdy all,
  well it was another wasted night. band on this side was absolutely
terrible. had a lot of russian ssb on freq. dont think it was birdies
cause i zero beated the guy testing in russian on 1.833. anway, worked
the band from 0001z until 0311z. total of 31 QSO's with 7 dupes. gave up
at 0228z and decided to enter some QSO'S into my logs. then at 0245
gave another try at CQDX and K1NA came back. heard K3ANS working at
0259z and gave him a report. think i got one back but qsb was horrible.
next go will be next weekend. remember my work week is sat thru wed.
next saturday will be holiday here so probably will try either wed/thu
or thu/fri. blv thu/fri will probably be it.
catch you all down the road.
73
a92grumpy dog
bob