TopBand: JX7DFA Logs

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:36:05 -0500 (EST)

From: La6wea <olufsen@hnett.no>

Hi all
Sri for all the trouble I caused in trying to send confirmation of
Us/Canada stn who worked Per Feb 23/24 but hope it will be better this
time.
Cards should be sent to Per homcall, La7dfa at this adress:

Per-Einar Dahlen,  Box 105, N-6520 Rensvik, Norway
The list for Us/canada stations who worked Per on 160 cw:

Feb23:VE1ZZ,
Feb24:VE1PZ, WB9Z, K2BU, W8FJ, K9RJ, W9ZR, W4DR, K5UR, W1NG

The list for Us/canada stations who worked Per on 80 cw:

Feb24:W3BY, W0BV, K1ST, VEZJ,K0HA, K2BU, W4DR, N0XA, W1FV, W4MYA, KV0Q,
      K9EL, KJ9I, K3ZO, W0GJ, W4ZV, N9US, W9ZR, K3UA, K9YY, W8AH, K9AN
      K0CS, N2LT, K3ANS, N6AR, AB0X, N4VV, KN0Z, K9DX, N9EN

The list for Us/canada stations who worked Per on 80 Ssb:

Feb24:KO1F, W1VC, KE1Y, W2OE, WD4DCY, VE1AST, K3YA, WA2WVL, VE2RP, KX8G