TopBand: Reflector Focus

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Tue, 04 Mar 1997 06:28:16 -0500 (EST)

        Some have raised questions about the focus of this reflector.
The following is in the introduction to the Frequently Asked Questions
Webpage for Topband and is also in the greeting message to new
subscribers:

"Welcome to the topband mailing list! This list is intended for the exchange
of INFORMATION on 160-related topics only. Please do not post questions
about general topics like QSL routes, equipment wanted/for sale, etc.
Please also do not use the list to post personal complaints, criticisms,
opinions, etc.  We have many overseas subscribers who do not appreciate the
bandwidth taken on non-informational topics. Feel free to post questions,
but please request responses directly and then summarize the responses
in a followup post. If we all follow these simple guidelines, Topband will
remain a valuable resource for all of us."

        As Scott WA2DFI stated, if you diagree with this focus you
are free to unsubscribe or start your own reflector.  I hope this clears
up any misunderstandings about the reflector focus.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV