TopBand: RE: Open letter to K1ZZ, ARRL Executive

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:42:33 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to Dave K1ZZ for a very prompt reply early Monday morning
when he arrived at work.  He states, "The best avenue for input on
ARRL policy matters is through your division director..."  If you
haven't done it yet, look up their E-mail on page 10 of QST and
send them your thoughts today.  Speak now or forever hold your
peace on this reflector!  This is how we will really get some action
by the FCC rather than just talking about it here.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  I'm not sure where the idea originated that CW could not be
used in other segments of the band.  I would assume it would
be similar to 20 meters where CW can be used anywhere from 14.000
to 14.350.  We can give input on the subband implementation later but
let's first get the intermodal interference issue on ARRL's plate.