TopBand: Report 18.11.

Garry & Yelena ni6t@best.com
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 00:50:44 -0800

Wil DJ7AA wrote:
(snip)
> Then later at 04.30 first westcoast signal N6SS with a good 559.
> Try to worke some more, NN7X 559, W7LR 559, KC7V good 579, N7RT 579, and last
> NW7E, 559 (but he was in CO i believe). One more W7?? called me, I couldnt get
> his call complete, bad qsb sri...
> W5DM rom NM was later worked with a 559 signal.
>
> After 0520 (sunrise abt 0643) the signals from the west disapaered.

Just for the sake of accuracy:

N6SS--Arizona
NN7X-Arizona
W7LR-Montana
KC7V-Arizona
N7RT-Arizona
NW7E-Colorado
W5DM-New Mexico

West, yes, definitely. West Coast, no, although from Europe the
difference is probably not appreciated. Big difference: nothing heard in
California--10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. For myself and friends in
this vicinity, it continues to be a dismal season :-(.

--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Visit the Northern California DX Club home page: