TopBand: Report 18.11.

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:47:52 +0100

Hello everybody,

after some days with a poor band this morning gives a little surprise with a
fair opening to all parts of the US area.

Starting at 04.15 get just after a first CQ a nice little pile up. Lots of good
signals from east to middle west (some vy loud 8 and 0).
Then later at 04.30 first westcoast signal N6SS with a good 559.
Try to worke some more, NN7X 559, W7LR 559, KC7V good 579, N7RT 579, and last
NW7E, 559 (but he was in CO i believe). One more W7?? called me, I couldnt get
his call complete, bad qsb sri...
W5DM rom NM was later worked with a 559 signal.

After 0520 (sunrise abt 0643) the signals from the west disapaered. A few more
east and middle west station coming through.
So very intresting band this morning, hope that this condx will be holding up
for the CQ WW contest.

73 and look for you on topband

Wil DJ7AA