TopBand: Real-Time aurora

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:53:10 EST

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 23:29:06 -0500 (EST) Bill Tippett <btippett@CTC.Net>
writes:
>This one shows both North and South Poles, is updated when the
>satellite passes about every hour, and allows expanded images of
>both poles:
>
>http://www.sel.noaa.gov/pmap/
>
>73,  Bill  W4ZV

The URL I mentioned has links to that, Canada and Sweden. Updates are as
little as 10 minutes if that is important.
The owner of that page, Paul..N1BUG, used to be a very active 160M op but
is more into VHF these days. He will be updating his page with radio  AU
observations from many countries and would appreciate ANY inputs.

Now we just need some of the smart guys on here to put it all together as
a method of 160M predictions.

73  Carl  KM1H