TopBand: Whose QSX frequency is this?

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:08:08 EST

Jeff's book left out one other rule:

Only DX Hogs work the same station or country over and over again;
particularly when many new operators need it the first  time.

Maybe what this reflector needs is a list of those who are on a daily ego
trip to the detriment of the weaker stations who really need the DX.

Just a thought....I certainly have my list.

BTW, I am not talking about regular QSO's with friends or a real need to
test a new antenna/repairs, etc. ......just the ego gratifying constant
pile-up callers.

73  Carl  KM1H  "always LISTENING"