TopBand: Re: Topband: FH/DJ2BW On 160?

John Vickers wd4jra@planttel.net
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:44:44 -0400

Worked Hermann Friday eve( 00:36z SAT date) on high band. He tried to give
me info about 160 activity, but couldn't copy him thru the stations that
never stop calling !

Heard his 160 signal for a few seconds yesterday (Sun) eve just B4 my
sunset.

Per W4ZV info about FR5DX prop at his sunrise--- I worked him this past
wednesday Oct 8 at 01:55z 1.819mc--- right about his SR. signal was good
559 but was gone in 5 mins.

Herman has been very active on higher bands and also RTTY, lots of work for
a single op. If we can get the propagation I'm sure he will be waiting for
us on Topband.

73
John
wd4jra@planttel.net