TopBand: At least!

Enric eb6aok@jet.es
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:09:25 +0200

[¯¯¯ TST HOST 1.43b, Dif/Utc.:2, Escrito el: Jue Oct 23 05:58:19 1997 ®®®]

Hello everybody,

it  looks like conditions are coming back to the Island very slowly, but at
least  coming  ! Nothing done during the last week, no US nor DX,
but  finally  yesterday  arrived some good stuff, KL7XX with very weak
signals   appeared   on   my  NW  EWE for a short QSO at 0535z, for #103,
making that a triple contact, New-one, State and Zone on Top-Band.
Today, AL7R was in the log at 0544z, with 339. After that, at 0555z W0AH
exchanged  reports  with  me,  but  the QSO was not completed due QRN on CO
side, (here was also strong static crashes, but the EWE is doing its job!).
W0AH is my first US after 8 days of hearing nothing from there.

73 de Josep
EA6ACC

--
Greetings de: