TopBand: CADXA October Program - ZS8IR

Dave Hollander davidh@getnet.com
Sat, 20 Sep 97 15:30:38 +0000

The CADXA - Central Arizona DX Association would like to take this
opportunity to invite you to our October Meeting if you happen to be in
the Phoenix area. The meeting on October 2 will feature Chris, ZS8IR,
speaking on his operation from Marion Island, a rare and unusual place (a
rare and unusual program too!).

For additional information  on the program and meeting details, go to the
CADXA web page at:

      http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/cadxa.html

73,

Dave Hollander N7RK

***
Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

                 ex-N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK

                                  \\-//
davidh@getnet.com                 (o!o)
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh
---
E-Mail Address                                        My Home Page

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page ---
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/cadxa.html

 -
 ---