TopBand: Kh2/K4sxt

Dave Mueller n2nl@netpci.com
Sun, 02 Aug 1998 11:22:25 -0700

I haven't yet been able to meet KH2/K4SXT, but I have some info about
him.  I believe he is in the Navy, and lives in Navy officer housing
on Nimitz hill, in the central part of Guam (and a good high
location).  He probably will be out here for a couple years.  Bill,
NH6D, heard him the other night and he said he had a beverage up and
he was awaiting his amp to arrive in the next few days.

I hope to track down his phone number this coming week and hope to
meet him sometime soon.  I sure hope he has been able to track down a
better location for 160 antennas than I have.

FYI, most likely his beverage runs near the crash site of the KAL 747,
which went down last year.  The crash site is directly behind the
housing area.

I'll try to find out more info and I'll update everyone whith his
schedule/ setup/etc.

73, Dave n2nl/kh2